Looking for some cool skins? Fashion faux pas are serious business and it is not just a case of following the latest trends or knowing this season’s wardrobe essentials. Instead, it is an ongoing battle to turn up wearing one of these cool MC skins to make all your friends jealous.
Whether it is superheroes like a Spider-Man skin, characters from your favorite games, film icons, or creative mashups you need, we have sourced some of the very best threads for your sartorial pleasure. So, to ensure you are the talk of the server the next time you log in, we have the very best skins for you.
Changing skins on PC
The process of changing skins in Minecraft on PC is easy once you know how:
- Head to a third-party Minecraft skin website like Minecraft Skins and download the skin you’d like to apply to your character. Make a note of where the downloaded file is stored (usually the Downloads folder).
- Head to the Minecraft website.
- Click the Menu icon and select Profile to log in with the account associated with Minecraft on your PC.
- Click the Browse button, select the file you downloaded earlier and click Open.
- Click Save to upload your custom skin.
Once the custom skin has been uploaded, it’ll automatically be applied to your character in Minecraft on your PC.