VIDEO/PREVIEW: ChronoBlade “It’s Torchlight Mashed with Diablo 2 on Facebook” Win Free Beta Key!
Gaming forums are praising ChronoBlade, a free-to-play action RPG game on Facebook developed by nWay Inc., soon to be released. Currently in it’s beta, the game has already recieved many great reviews from other websites(Kotaku). The game’s story revolves around the sudden visitation of the legions of the Chronarch Imperium from another world hell bent on destroying this Earth and its in inhabitants. The world’s people have banded together to stop the annihilation of their planet. Together, the federation of the worlds desperately try to hold back the dark forces while exploring the many realities of the Multiverse as an inter-dimensional Hero. The side-scroller hack-n-slash game mixes combat and complex customization where you must upgrade your skill tree while executing relentless combos to do the most amount of damage. The in game environment is massive even for the beta and soon to get even bigger with co-op multiplayer and PvP being introduced on launch date. Each character will be able to acquire 30+ unique skills which isn’t touching the large scale of melee combos already available. Just playing this game for 20 minutes, and you can see greatness in it’s future.
The game is developed by a veteran team with past projects such as Lemmings, Grand Theft Auto, Diablo II, Dead Space 2 & 3, Dante’s Inferno and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The graphics and gameplay are shockingly amazing for a Facebook game with even greater potential on launch date.
Key Features of the game that make it stand out:
- Real-Time Multiplayer Game Play. Teaming up with friends and play Co-op mode or fight against each other in PvP mode.
- Competitive Combat. Each character has 30+ unique skills from ground to air attacks that can be combined to unleash brutal combos. Dodge, block, attack and countering skills must be timed for optimum elements of competitive game play.
- Hyper-Accessibility. Launching on a Flash-based free-to-play platform with no large files to download, players can instantly hop into the game and play!
- Graphics and Technology: Characters, enemies, and combat are portrayed in stunning 3-D visuals and graphics. With proprietary back-end tech enables minimal lag and streamline lobby system.
- Loot Drops/Equipment. Loot and equipment upgrades offer to players with limitless opportunities to acquire better items and abilities.
- Open-Ended Character Progression. Choose from a variety of character, builds ups, offensives and defensive skills to create the best character for our tastes.
The release date of ChronoBlade has yet to be announced but Girl Gamer Vogue is giving away up to 50 beta Keys to play the game now until February 5th!
To grab your free Beta Key, first 50 to comment below “what you hope to see in this game” receives a beta key via email!
Latest posts by Narz (see all)
- League of Legends Season 8 Viewing Party at The Australian in NYC - January 9, 2018
- New York Game Award Nominees Announced! Watch It Live Jan 24th - January 9, 2018
- Open Beta For SMITE on Playstation 4 and Code Giveaway - March 22, 2016
- The Craft & Creative of League of Legends Ticket Give Away - November 9, 2015