Thunder Wolves Available on Steam!
Engines check! Weapons systems check! The Thunder Wolves are coming! This arcade-style helicopter-shooter is available immediately on Steam for just $14.99. The versions for the Microsoft Xbox 360® Entertainment System and for Sony PlayStation® 3 will be out shortly. Thunder Wolves is the work of the Hungarian development studio, Most Wanted Entertainment.
There are missions that are so dangerous and secret that only the best and most daring helicopter pilots are up to the job; the kind of mission that calls for the Thunder Wolves. These daring helicopter pilots are ready for anything, and have the right arsenal for every job.
In the two-fisted arcade shooter Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of this formidable group of pilots who carry out every order, no matter how dangerous, with unequalled precision and speed, no matter whether it requires protecting an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or stopping advancing enemies in their tracks. Their goal is nothing less than saving the world, and this requires staying a step ahead of the terrorists by finding out just what they are planning.
– Arcade-style action with explosions galore and ridiculously destructible environments.
– Nine helicopters with unique arsenals.
– Carry out 13 missions, including stealth operations, escorts, and seek-and-destroy missions.
– Enemies galore: from terrorist foot soldiers and land vehicles to enemy helicopters.
– Challenging bosses with crushing firepower.
– Three levels of difficulty: Casual, Normal, and Expert.
– Local co-op. Fly into battle as a pilot/gunner duo.
Check out more info on Thunder Wolves at their website!
Latest posts by ggvogue (see all)
- Interview with GGVogue’s Writer and PR Director, Svenna - July 15, 2013
- One Perspective: LARPing at DEXCON 16 - July 9, 2013
- Papa John’s Supports E-Sports: Get 50% off Pizza! - May 22, 2013
- Thunder Wolves Available on Steam! - May 16, 2013