New Dead or Alive Trailer is a true Fairy Tale
The Dead or Alive 5: Last Round reveals costume mash up with anime, Fairy Tale.
Costumes various Fairy Tale characters such as Juvia, Gray and Mirajane are accessible by downland.
Here’s the trailer where Japanese studio, Koei Tecmo shows off the outfits:
All 16 characters get one costume. These costumes have a destructibility function meaning they can be destroyed by landing a powerful hit.
This is the costume matchup:
– Kasumi & Erza Scarlet
– Ayane & Yukino Agria
– Kokoro & Mirajane Strauss
– Hitomi & Juvia Lockser
– Leifang & Ultear Milkovich
– Tina & Kana Alberona
– Helena & Aquarius
– Momiji & Kagura Mikazuchi
– Marie Rose & Wendy Marvel
– Nyotengu & Minerva Orland
– Honoka & Lucy Heartfilia
– Hayate & Jellal Fernandes
– Eliot & Natsu Dragneel
– Phase 4 & Erza Scarlet
– Gen Fu & Makarov
– Ein & Gray Fullbuster
Of course Eliot would be Natsu.
The full mashup costs $31.99, or $2.99 for each individual costume. In order to receive this set you must have the latest updates installed.
Latest posts by Junae Benne (see all)
- Is No Man’s Sky No Bueno? - August 28, 2016
- Furi on PS4 makes me FURIous but it’s sooo good - August 28, 2016
- How I Got the Newest Doom for $26.32 - August 10, 2016
- Suicide Squad May Have Been a Suicide Mission for DC Comics - August 10, 2016