Battlefy Offers New Features Automating League of Legends Tournaments
- Getting teams and spectators into the game lobby – Previously players had to find who their opponents are, add them as friends inside the game, create a Custom Game, and invite all players into the Custom Game. With Tournament Code, players and spectators just need to copy a small line of code into the game client and they are automatically placed in a pre-made game lobby.
- Reporting scores – Automates the process of reporting scores by pulling results directly from the game. Eliminates any type of cheating or mistakes made when players or a tournament organizer manually inputs wins.
- Viewing stats – Automatically display post-match stats in detail. Fans can look up everything from Champions used, gold earned, kill death assist ratio to item builds.
In addition to the platform’s support of League of Legends, Battlefy can be used to create tournaments for more than 42,000 other games.
Battlefy’s robust technology has allowed the company to surpass the leading eSports platforms in just two years. Battlefy is the tournament-management tool of choice for Riot’s North American Collegiate Open, Ubisoft’s Might & Magic DoC Road2Paris Championships, the American Open Qualifier for The Summit, the Gottacon LoL Championships, Dota Peru Championships, North American Dota SECS, High School StarLeague, and Razer’s LoL Clash.
Latest posts by Narz (see all)
- League of Legends Season 8 Viewing Party at The Australian in NYC - January 9, 2018
- New York Game Award Nominees Announced! Watch It Live Jan 24th - January 9, 2018
- Open Beta For SMITE on Playstation 4 and Code Giveaway - March 22, 2016
- The Craft & Creative of League of Legends Ticket Give Away - November 9, 2015